Select a tour! Discover BACARDí's history through a guided tour, become a rum maestro with the Rum Tasting Tour, or master the Mojito with an interactive Mixology Class!
Master the Mojito! This interactive class puts you behind the bar. A BACARDí specialist will lead you through mixing three classic rum cocktails. Start with a welcome cocktail at the Bat Bar Pavilion, visit the distillery, discover our history and the craft of making the world's most awarded rum.
The Mixology Class is $60 + tax and includes:
- Your own bar set up where you will prepare three classic BACARDí cocktails.
- Commemorative BACARDí Cup.
- BACARDí Welcome Cocktail for adults.
- Access to Bottle your Own BACARDí Experience & Gift Shop.
- Complimentary WiFi on property.
- Please note, you must be over the Legal Drinking Age to participate in this tour. This is a premium spirits experience. Children cannot accompany adults.
- Please arrive thirty minutes early to allow time to register and enjoy your Welcome Cocktail.
- The Mixology Class duration is approximately seventy five minutes.
All days – Monday to Sunday
Doors open at 9 a.m.
First tour starts at 9:15 a.m., last tour starts at 4:15 p.m.
Rum Tasting Tour
First tour starts at 10:00 a.m., last tour starts at 4:00 p.m.
First tour starts at 10:30 a.m., last tour starts at 4:30 p.m.